Consciousness for the Next Generation was created from a six-month live webinar series offered in 2016. It features presentations and Q&As from top scientists and leaders within the field of consciousness research, education, and application.
This free course consists of ten 1-hour videos. Presented from a variety of perspectives, you will discover:
- Exciting developments in consciousness research across disciplines
- Where the study of consciousness is heading and why it matters
- How to pursue a career in the fields of consciousness research and study
- And more!
The IONS Next Generation Initiative brings awareness and engagement within the noetic sciences to younger generations by supporting emerging scholars and explorers.
For more information on this initiative, please visit: http://noetic.org/nextgen
- The Ins and Outs of Meditation Research with Helané Wahbeh, PhD
- The Study of Consciousness and Shifting the Paradigm with Cassandra Vieten, PhD
- Meditation Research How-to with Arnaud Delorme, PhD
- Time Perception and Precognition with Julia Mossbridge, PhD
- Setting Science Free on College Campuses with Kate Noble, PhD
- Practical Applications of Consciousness in Education with Katia Petersen, PhD
- Technology and Science of Consciousness with Mikey Siegel
- Consciousness and Entheogenic Research with Larry Norris, MA
- Consciousness and Healing: Biofields with Shamini Jain, PhD
- Collective Consciousness with Roger Nelson