Although great strides have been made in the study of complementary and alternative medicine, our health care system remains primarily disease-centered rather than focused on whole-person healing. The consciousness and healing elearning courses support a new model of health care that encourages integration of both the patient and health care provider's inner wisdom with scientific and technological advances for the promotion of health and well-being. Click on one of the course titles below to find out more about each course.
You will be asked to create an additional log-in to access this part of the website. You might want to use the same user name and password you created for the rest of the noetic.org site.
- Cost: $8.00
In this seminar Dr. Janet Quinn and Dr. Marilyn Mandala Schlitz explore the essential principles inherent in walking this earth in the way of the healer. Each of us, by intention and choice, can be a source for healing. We can develop in ourselves the capacity to accompany people on the healing journey – and all people are on that journey towards wholeness - regardless of the starting point, the tools used, or the outcome achieved.
- Consciousness and Healing: the Spiritual Dimension in the Integral Model with Marilyn Mandala Schlitz, PhD, Elliott Dacher, MD and Janet F. Quinn, PhD, RN, FAAN. The Integral Model for health and healing discussed, with specific emphasis on the spiritual dimension of health and wholeness.
- Cost: $8.00Integral Healing with Lee Lipsenthal, MD. Delve into the new integral model of healing and how it represents the next step in health care, as it aims to incorporate all dimensions of healing, from physical to spiritual, and ecological to cosmological.
- The Integral Model: Answering the Call for Whole Systems Health Care with Marilyn Mandala Schlitz, PhD. Expand your understanding of health care and its future direction. Learn about the integral model and practical ways to apply it in clinical settings and everyday life.
- Cost: $8.00
On a Caritas Model of Caring Science with Jean Watson, PhD, RN, AHN-BC, FAAN. Learn how caring philosophy is used to guide transformative models of health care and healing practices for nurses and patients alike, in diverse settings worldwide.
On Therapeutic Touch, Habits for Healing, and Spiritual Inquiry with Janet F. Quinn, PhD, RN, FAAN. Explore the ways whole person healing can be augmented with therapeutic touch and simple mindful practices incorporated into daily routines.
- Cost: $8.00On Creating Optimal Healing Environments with Mary Jo Kreitzer, PhD, RN. Consider the effectiveness of personal action to make changes in our current health care system and how it supports the weaving of integrative practices with allopathic medicine into the fabric of health care.
- On Nightingale, Nursing, and Creating a Healthy World with Barbara Dossey, PhD, RN, AHN-BC, FAAN. Examine holistic nursing, compassionate care for the dying, and Florence Nightingale’s creation of the nursing profession.
In this course Dr. Elliott Dacher describes the elements and focus of a post-modern, integral approach to health and healing, building the case for an expansion of consciousness as the foundational requirement. He identifies and discusses the need for a dramatically different approach to healing, one which embraces and addresses the soul of healing and empowers health care professionals to seek growth of their own consciousness as prerequisite to providing true healing health care.